“Life’s door, love’s door, God’s door—they all open when you’re playful.
They all become closed when you become serious.”
Given by Elaine Wilkes, PhD, who has been an interviewed on numerous radio and TV shows such as CNN Headline News, E! Entertainment, and has been quoted in major media such asForbes, CNN,
Chicago Tribune, and Woman's World, to name a few. She's the award-winning, Hay House author of
the book, Nature's Secret Messages: Hidden In Plain Sight.
Is creativity the remedy for economic downturn?
Are you one creative idea away from amazing success?
Studies Show Creative People:
• Earn more money
• Are happier
In this SUPER FUN, INTERACTIVE presentation Elaine will show you ways to amuse your inner muse.
Creativity can be applied to any area in your life to improve it.
The seminar brings out the gifted child within you!
Tap into your creative genius!
Today's success stems from imagination and original thought.
At any moment we can be faced with a creative thought.
A company picnic brings a lot of cheese and no knives to cut the cheese.
A woman takes out her credit card. That's creativity.
Seeing a rock and thinking it could be a pet rock—making millions of dollars on the idea. That's creativity.
• Your Creativity Killer—What holds you back from being creative. (I bet you'll never guess, but when you find out, it's an ah-ha moment.) Have a first hand experience on what you do that squelches your creativity.
• Why creativity is so important for one’s health, brain function and happiness.
• What do some of the most creative minds in the world say about creativity?
How are they inspired?
• Rethink your workplace to bring in a partner—your creative muse.
• How creative you are!
• How to fire up your imagination.
• Activities to bring out your creativity.
• Find wonder in the world!
• How to raise your creativity to a higher level!
Have fun. Play. Enjoy the group. Learn.
For videos of Elaine Speaking, see below.
The information contained in or made available through this site is intended to help you make informed decisions about your health, not to replace your medical care. Elaine Wilkes, PhD, recommendations are NOT intended as a cure, diagnosis, prescription, or treatment for any disease; physical, emotional, spiritual or mental, and is not a substitute for regular medical care.